The Globe, originally in the Pan American Airways Building, most recently in the lobby of the Miami Museum of Science.
Average List Price / Sold Price 680K / 598K
Average Days on Market 53
Months of Inventory 5.7
- 148 active listings compared to 144 last week.
- 15 condo listings compared to 16 last week.
- 133 single family listings compared to 128 last week.
Pending Sales, Closings, New Listings, Price Changes and Expirations
- 4 new pending sales compared to 5 last week.
- 5 closing compared to 6 last week.
- 12 new listings compared to 8 last week.
- 10 price changes (9 reductions) compared to 8 last week (8 reductions).
- 1 expired and/or withdrawn listings compared to 2 last week.
Closed Sales Between 9/2/2015 and 9/8/2015
- 6149 Paradise Point Drive | listed on 7/7/2015 for 649.5K | sold for 625K
- 9050 SW 183 Terrace | listed on 6/15/2015 for 299K | sold for 295K
- 8725 SW 178 Terrace | listed on 1/29/2015 for 385K | increased 2 times | sold for 390K
- 16923 SW 79 Place | listed on 5/1/2015 for 724.9K | reduced 4 times | sold for 580K
- 8481 SW 167 Terrace | listed on 5/15/2015 for 725K | sold for 685K
Source: Southeast Florida MLS and Facts and Trends as of September 9, 2015 information is believed accurate but is not warranted.